Friday, January 10, 2014

Character Interview with Christine Davis of The Master Of The Opera Series by Jeffe Kennedy

Master of the Opera Banner 450 x 169 (2)

 

Today on the blog we have Christine Davis one of the main characters in The Master of The Opera Series by Jeffe Kennedy. Sit back, relax and lets go for it.

 

character

Character Name: Christine Davis

Character Bio: Recent college graduate, Sarah Lawrence, focus on Humanities and Creative/Performing Arts. Currently employed as an apprentice at Santa Fe Opera.

 

clip_image002

 

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

I’m a hard worker and I know theater. Sometimes I’m not as confident as I’d like to be.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

I’m really not a daddy’s girl.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

The stuff that happened when I was an adolescent, being in the hospital and stuff. I don’t really like to talk about it.

What are you most afraid of?

Going back to the mental ward.

What do you want more than anything?

Just to get on with my life! I am ambitious and I don’t want the past to hold me back.

What is your relationship status?

I consider myself a free agent. Though I am seeing a couple of people. Not on purpose – it just kind of worked out that way. I need to get it sorted out.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Marginal?

How much of a rebel are you?

I could totally be a rebel. In fact, I will! I’m going to go do something rebellious right after this interview.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

I don’t think I’ve done it yet…

What is your idea of happiness?

Doing a good job. Having my own place. Making my own money.

What is your current state of mind?

Good! I’m happy to be done with school and starting my career. I love Santa Fe and I’m making friends here. Hopefully the political BS and spooky stuff at the opera will settle down…

What is your most treasured possession?

My stuffed kitty, Star. Shh. Don’t tell.

What is your most marked characteristic?

Um, my stunning wit? Seriously, I don’t know.

What is it that you, most dislike?

People being all judgey.

Which living person do you, most despise?

Right now? Carla the props manager.

What is your greatest regret?

That the hospital stuff went down the way it did. The cutting. I wish I’d just kept it together. Or that my dad hadn’t found out.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Mmm…can I say nice shoulders?

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Honesty and fun.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

The Phantom of the Opera. Ha! Just kidding.

Which living person do you most admire?

My mom. She’s so brave and intrepid.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I’d speak up more, not let people push me around.

What is your motto?

Tomorrow is another day! Is that cheesy?

To find out more about Christine and her world check out today’s series blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment