Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Character Interview with Rogue from Rogue’s Possession by Jeffe Kennedy

Rogue Possesion Banner 450 x 169

 

Today on the blog we have the also yummy Rogue from Rogue’s Possession by Jeffe Kennedy. So sit back and let’s find out more about him and his world.

 

Character

Character Name: Rogue

Character Bio: Don’t you wish you knew? I am a fae noble. That’s all that matters.

clip_image002

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

“Worst” and “best” are human constructs. I am who I am. I have a great deal of magical power and that’s the most important thing.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

I don’t care what other people know or think about me. Except – sometimes I wish Gwynn would know she can trust me.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

It’s so secret, I can’t speak of it. Ask Gwynn—she’s figuring it out.

What are you most afraid of?

Failing.

What do you want more than anything?

To win. To survive and come out triumphant. What more does anyone want?

What is your relationship status?

If you’re asking if I’m devoted to Gwynn, I am. I offered her marriage. I made her my consort. I am tied to her as surely as she’s bound to me. This isn’t something she can decide not to be part of.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

It’s important to be well turned out – just another form of power.

How much of a rebel are you?

Rebellion can be costly. I weigh such things very carefully. Of course, the ultimate prize is total autonomy.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

I’m still working on it.

What is your idea of happiness?

Freedom.

What is your current state of mind?

Gwynn has just about driven me out of it. But I have a new plan to seduce her and earn her trust. So I’m feeling… determined.

What is your most treasured possession?

Gwynn.

What is your most marked characteristic?

People know me by the patterns on my face. They mark me, no matter how else I might appear.

What is it that you, most dislike?

Titania.

Which living person do you, most despise?

Why, also Titania.

What is your greatest regret?

Ah, now that would take quite a bit of listing. But the greatest would be how Gwynn and I came together. I would undo it, if I could.

Which living person do you most admire?

I admire Gwynn. She’s fiercely intelligent, if impossibly stubborn. Though she lacks the skills I have in magic, she’s creative in their application. She also possesses the tenacity for the difficult days ahead.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I would free myself.

What is your motto?

Be careful what you wish for.

 

Remember to check out today’s spotlight and find out more about Rogue and where you can find him.

1 comment: