Friday, July 5, 2013

Character Interview: Beth Michaels from Sweet Contradiction

Sweet Contradiction Banner

 

Today we have an interview with Beth Michaels of Sweet Contradictions by Peggy Martinez. Lets get to know her.

Character Name:   Beth Michaels

Character Bio:

clip_image002

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

Best quality- Always ready to try something new.

Worst quality- Don’t trust easily.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

How much I despise people who manipulate and degrade others.

What are you most afraid of?

I’m most afraid of falling in love with someone who can’t accept me as-is.

What do you want more than anything?

To love and be loved by someone who completes me and yet doesn’t hold me back.

What is your relationship status?

It’s complicated, but I got my eye on someone who is so far off of my normal dating radar it isn’t even funny.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Laid back, blue jeans, tee shirts, and a worn pair of boots.

How much of a rebel are you?

As much as I can be. Rules are for people who have no sense of adventure.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

Having a best friend I don’t deserve and walking out of my hometown without a glance back.

What is your idea of happiness?

A cold ice tea on a riverbank, surrounded by friends.

What is your most treasured possession?

My trusty old ’56 Ford pick-up truck and a bracelet my best friend, Jen had made for me.

What is it that you most dislike?

People who push others around, tear people down for their beliefs, and people who hurt children.

Which living person do you, most despise?

I don’t wish the plague on anyone, but if I did, Beau Montgomery and my father would be right up there at the top of the list.

What is your greatest regret?

Not being with Jen when her momma, Mrs. Collins, passed away.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Probably my broken thought-to-mouth filter. I tend to speak before I think.

What is your motto?

Live life to its fullest and don’t take no crap from anyone—no one is guaranteed a tomorrow.

 

More about Beth’s world…

Sweet Contradiction ebooksm[1]

 

Title: Sweet Contradiction
Author: Peggy Martinez
Genre: NA Romance
Dates: 6/29-7/13

Coming July 13, 2013

***FAIR WARNING: If you are easily offended by books that happen to mention things concerning God, Religion, Etc., in a favorable or unfavorable light, then this book might not be for you.***

Blurb:


When Beth Michaels high tailed it out of the hole-in-the-road town she grew up in, she only had two goals. One—get as far away as quickly as possible, and two—never set foot in her parent’s home again. But when she receives a heart breaking call from her childhood best friend, Jen, she has no choice but to turn her ’56 Ford pickup back in the direction of Salem, Missouri to attend a funeral.
There’s a new local in town when Beth arrives, and suddenly, it ain’t all that easy for her to remember her rules for dating. #1. Cookie-cutter-perfect guys ain’t her type. #2. Tie wearin’ and church frequentin’ is an automatic dismissal. #3. Most importantly, never date anyone from small minded, conservative, Bible-thumping towns like Salem. Unfortunately, Matthew Wright breaks all her rules and then some.
Matt might be from a small town and have small town values, but that doesn’t mean he fits into a little slot of Beth’s preconceived notions. After all, ever so often good guys are good. Now if he could just convince Beth to let go of her past and give him a chance, he’s pretty sure there’s a whole lotta sweet under that prickly exterior. His own … Sweet Contradiction.

Author

clip_image002[1]

Hello! My name is Peggy & I am happily married to my best friend, Omar, who loves me despite my penchant for spending too much money on books. I am a writer, book lover, sponge bob addicted, movie quoting freak & proud of it!
I have five wonderful children. David is my 11 year old son who loves all things fantasy like his momma...and unfortunately also shares my love of sarcasm. I have four beautiful girls; Olivia, Madelynn, Julianna, & Analise. All with their own personalities and quirks which make me love them all the more! We have been homeschooling for 3 years now & LOVE it. I hope you enjoy my blogging attempts! :)

Goodreads Twitter Facebook Website Pinterest Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment