Thursday, April 3, 2014

Character Interview with Chloe from The Chosen by Kristin Clark

tourbanner

 

Today on the blog we have Chloe from The Chosen by Kristin Clark for an interview. We would like to thank her for stopping by and sharing with us.

 

character

 

Character Name: Chloe Caledone

Character Bio: Chloe Caledone is the girl next door with green eyes and long dark hair. She is not your typical eighteen year old High School Senior worried about clothes, make-up, and parties. Chloe prefers to be a lone. She enjoys reading and learning about the world she dreams of exploring one day. She thrives on the day she will graduate, go away to college and start her life away from the small town she grew up in. On her eighteenth birthday, Chloe’s powers are awakened. With her newly acquired powers Chloe embarks on her destiny and in doing so discovers a past she knew nothing about.

clip_image001

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

Worst quality and best quality would actually be one in the same. I am selfless, willing to give up everything including my own life for the people I love.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

That I am not the shy little girl I once was.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

I am in love with Ethan.

What are you most afraid of?

That it was all for nothing. Everything I have been through, giving it all up and in the end, it was all for nothing.

What do you want more than anything?

For everything in life to go back to normal. Finish school and go to college and have a normal life again.

What is your relationship status?

Currently in a relationship with Drake.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Fashion is not a big deal to me. I am happy with jeans, some chucks, and a plain shirt.

How much of a rebel are you?

I am a good girl.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

Falling in love, something I didn’t see happening for a long time and saving the others from Aden.

What is your idea of happiness?

To travel the world with my one true love.

What is your current state of mind?

Confused and determined.

What is your most treasured possession?

My Medallion necklace, it keeps me safe.

What is your most marked characteristic?

The symbol that is now branded into my chest.

What is it that you, most dislike?

Evil people.

Which living person do you, most despise?

Aden.

What is your greatest regret?

That I didn’t do more to protect the one’s I love.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Honesty.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Bravery.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

Superman.

Which living person do you most admire?

My Mother.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

That I am more social and outgoing.

What is your motto?

Put others before yourself.

If you would like to find out more about Chloe and her world check out the book blast below, and remember to enter the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment